Customer reviews

Brooks Women's Essential II Running Jacket - White/Seafoam, X-Small
Size: X-Small|Colour: White/Seafoam|Change
Price:£41.55 - £93.08

on 21 November 2013
I bought the Brooks Women's Essential II Running Jacket - White/Seafoam Colour in Small.

It fits well, looks good, good quality and well made, and it allows me enough movement when I'm running. Its my favourite running jacket so far (for the daytime), as it keeps me optimally warm (don't need to unzip to let some air in) and has kept me dry (run in drizzle, the kind that just gets you soaked in no time). I like the dedicated inner pocket for my mobile phone (and has a hole for the ear jack to be threaded through). It also has a hidden mesh panel at the back (to allow some air movement). You can't really go wrong with a Brook's jacket- highly recommended!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 19 July 2014
I bought this jacket to walk to work in as it is rainproof and windproof. I found that outdoor water proof jackets are too big and feel really stiff. This is nice and soft, slim fitting so I can easily roll it up. Wearing it on it's own looks smart and not like I am wearing a running jacket. The vent at the back is great because as you are walking around your back does get hot - running or not so this is a nice touch!.

It says that you can adjust the waist but the toggle is actually on the hem of the jacket. Not a problem because this jacket does have a tapered waist so you don't need to adjust it. The sleeves stop just over the wrist and the pockets are zipped. The only thing I am not keen on is that the zip pull is on the other side so this takes a bit of getting used to!
on 1 March 2015
I have been running i a very heavy rain and stayed dry and warm.