on 30 October 2013
Compact, easy to use, looks great, what's not to like. I have M.E. and wanted a phone with easy use features and hands free voice speak. Sturdy sit, doesn't move about when keying in numbers and very stylish design. What a great product for the price.
on 31 January 2014
Bought this item, as I thought it would give us a bit of a retro look for our hall. Unfortunately, the look didn't last to long as the phone stopped working after about 2 months. I normally buy BT phones but wanted to try something different. So it's back to BT phones for me. Sorry Binatone, this was my first effort with you and you failed miserably. No second chances.
on 4 November 2014
Fast delivery, nice looking phone.
Does a number of different things.nice weight toit too.very ppleased with this item.
on 29 October 2014
Just right.... & matches my living room a treat!
Nice big numbers & a decent ringing tone.
on 28 October 2015
Looks good and trendy.
on 5 July 2013
This telephone was chosen for its looks. However, it not only looks good but also has all the features that I require.
In particular, I find the hands-free facility a boon, plus the voice sound is really clear.
on 16 May 2013
Good price, did the job we required, matching decor in new kitchen, and you can monitor calls, and check numbers that called you.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 April 2014
This phone looked great and had a fab speaker - the hands free was much better than the headset! It took a while to program things in, and was working lovely. BUT every time the dog knocked it off, the batteries fell out and all the settings and saved numbers got lost! Really annoying to keep having to deal with, and in the end gave up and got a different phone. It also lost all the caller display details, and even when it saved them, you could call back as it took the zero off of the front of the number.

A true case of form over function, such a shame as it got so close, but have to say will never get another one.
on 8 April 2013
Really easy to use, looks great in my front room, very light...you don't even realise it has a cord on it!
on 10 May 2014
Bought this as I thought it would amplify the sound and that you would be able to turn up the volume whilst on a call. You can't and it doesn't amplify at all. It's pretty rubbish to be honest. I wouldn't buy again. The caller sounds like they are in a tin box, I have to push the receiver so hard against my ear and if my kids start talking nearby i stand no chance of hearing anyone on this phone. I have to shout down the receiver to be heard as well. My advice would be to spend a bit more, go for substance over style.... Shame, waste of money