on 4 November 2013
Great colour, can easily be used and the speakerphone is brilliant.
Just plug in and use. Could not be improved
on 20 November 2013
Limited memory. Relies on batteries which when go flat erase memory. Times out when dialing a number. Looks nice though and is a pretty design. Flaws outweigh advantages.
on 4 December 2013
I bought this phone from amazon and it arrived on time . The phone looks exactly like the image shown and it was working . About 2 weeks it was alright but after that it stopped working . Now it is a dead phone and I have to throw it in the bin . I didn't attempted for a refund or exchange because, I already used it about hardly two weeks ....
on 26 October 2014
I Brought this phone in Oct 2014, it will only store 9 telephone numbers in the two touch memory, don't confuse it with the reading in the Argos book, that would have us believe it will store 120 numbers in its memory,also the letters on the dial, are only cosmetic.
The phone it's self looks fantastic,the ring tone is loud, some people say the hands free function makes an echo,but if you are to far away from the phone it will,but no more than any hand free phone.

The receiver is very clear,it is powered by 3 aaa batteries, and you do Not lose your information when the batteries need changing.
I can not find any way of deleting numbers when they are in the memory, but you can go over the top them, but cant add to them.
I don't know if this phone is being discontinued, but it is on offer every where, as I write I would give this phone 10/10
on 30 January 2014
The description says it has name and number memory - It does not!
It only stores 10 numbers and you have to remember the location (eg 01 to 09). Consequently the caller ID only gives a number and does not display the corresponding name in a phone book as on other phones.
on 15 March 2014
It was advertised, to be able to put in 100 names and numbers. It takes 9 numbers only, and no names. I rung Binatone Helpline, and was told names input was not possible. So another waste of money, as this certainly was not what I expected. Very bad!
on 1 September 2014
Bought this as a spare phone to back up to use with our cordless phones. Stylish, good looking phone that does all it's supposed to. If you are looking for a nice looking phone at a sensible price I would recommend this one
on 15 February 2014
I really like this phone its fairly small so takes up little space. The only thing is its very quiet even when the volume is up on high you can hardly hear it ring.
on 28 June 2014
It looks great but the volume control doesn't work, the ring back and redial don't work and people can't hear me talking. Maybe I've just got a faulty one.
on 6 May 2013
We needed a corded phone because we were getting interference from another line. This one was very good value and better quality than expected for the price. It looks great too.
Overall, very happy with this phone.