on 24 February 2017
Way too small for the Brita water bottle supplied with it. Need to explain they don''t fit all bottles to prevent wasting peoples time.
10 people found this helpful
on 22 July 2017
These do not fit my boyfriend's Fill & Go Bottle, or my Fill & Go Active Bottle. Figured that as it says it is compatible with the Fill & Go Bottle, which he has, and we use the same filter disks that this would be a great purchase and we could have 4 each. Sadly these are much too small for either bottle despite indicating that these should fit the Fill & Go Bottle and I will have to try and return them.

But it was delivered on time. Can't fault them for that side of things.
4 people found this helpful
on 22 July 2017
I'm sure these are great when used in the correct Fill&Go product. I ordered these for my Fill&Go Vital, because the photos used in the description are of the Vital, but the discs are too small (see attached image). I have started the refund process and ordered the MicroDiscs from elsewhere.
review image
5 people found this helpful
on 9 November 2016
Not the right size for the botella fill & go bottle, advertising was misleading / erroneous
6 people found this helpful
on 11 August 2017
Don't fit the new style fill and go but description does not tell you that and when you want to send it back you have to pay for postage also are told and damaget to the product and you could lost 100% of the refund
on 21 October 2017
Arrived on time but unfortunately the filters don’t fit my Brita fill and go bottle. Should be clearer which products these filters are suitable for. Sadly a complete waste of money for me.
on 28 August 2017
The are the small filter discs, where as the MINI discs are the big ones. It is daft to have the big ones named MINI. This is the second time I have go the wrong discs. First time in a supermarket, when I then found out they come in two sizes. The bottles they use are almost indistinguishable in pictures. Why????
on 21 July 2017
Very disappointed that these are NOT the correct product for my filter bottle. Nowhere does it say there are two types of disks and it won't fit newer bottles.
on 22 June 2017
Very confusing packaging these are small disks and don't fit my full and go drink bottle with the same name. There are two sizes of these although you would never know from that from the amazing website
5 people found this helpful
on 14 May 2018
It was some time after purchasing these filters to use with my Brita Fill and Go that I went to replace the filter and realised that they were the wrong size. Now I see from the reviews that many other people have had the same problem. I think Brita are partly to blame for not giving clearly different filter numbers to these but many Amazon sellers made no real attempt to help in the description to make it clear that they are no good for the current generation of bottles. One thing that gave me confidence that these were correct was that Amazon's 'frequently bought together' suggestion paired this, wrongly, with the current model of the the Fill and Go Vital; it still does. Perhaps that simply reflects the number of people that have been mislead in this way! The product description from this seller now does point this out but it was not there when I bought these.