on 11 September 2014
Great camera for a family. It takes clear close up shots to huge panoramics - it made even me want to get up early on holiday to take photo's of dewy flowers and the massive horizon, quite an acheivement trust me!
on 24 May 2014
I purchased the samsung WB200FB on the recomendation of my sister.I have used it twice now it is easy to use and the pictures i have taken are realy good.
on 28 June 2014
Like a similar review supplied with a WB200F 14MP Not the WB200FBPB 16.4 MP. The Camera was supplied in a box marked WB200F With a sticker stuck on the box WB 200FBPB. Checked the settings on automatic & I could only set the picture to MAX 14MP. for £87.00 it is still a good buy but I do not like being supplied with goods that are not as advertised. I will have to decide if I will keep the lower spec camera because I would also have to return the special camera case & Samsung 16GB SDHC card. I also checked the Samsung web site for the camera manual & they do not appear to have a manual for the WB200FBPB, They do have a manual for a WB200F. Because I was supplied with a lower Spec Camera I think I should be offered a partial refund to keep the goods. Please read my review on the special camera case.
on 24 September 2013
This review is not about the product as such, it is about the item.
When I opened the package I found it had been used and not new as described.
on 15 June 2014
Ordered this one but was sent the WB200F, dearer but lower spec.
Would have complained/changed but it was for a birthday present and there wasn't time to get it changed.
on 9 June 2014
got every thing we read on the description so was happy with the final product
on 28 September 2015
came fairly quickly, quality is great. downfall is flash jams quite alot
on 13 February 2015
an excellent buy,easy to use,and producing very good pictures.
on 8 August 2014
I love my new camera
easy to use and takes great photos

See one answered question