on 7 December 2015
it's a very nice boot without a doubt but I'm a size 9 foot and thinks because of size I would fit in an 8 or 8 1/2 if they do half size
on 23 November 2014
arrived before time. unfortunatley i found the sizing wrong. too big, had to send for smaller size.
exactley what i wanted
on 23 March 2014
Spot on safety boot, not too heavy and very comfortable, just what you want. I would recommend buying these boots
on 31 August 2016
UK 9 / Euro 43 are too large, more like a 10 / 45 - I have worn CAT boots exclusively for 6+ years
on 7 April 2015
Bought these as a replacement for my Horton boots and opted for these "s3" ones as they were the most recent version with some added comfort in the boot! They are not good! A lot less comfy than the old ones, wish I had ordered the normal Holton boots. Will need to stick an inner sole in now. Very disappointed, 5th pair of CATs and these are rubbish
on 13 May 2015
Really uncomfortable, especially for the cushion at the top
That's really killing me
on 9 March 2014
I have been wearing these boots for years now and always get the same ones every time. I know that they will last at least a year. Delivery was before predicted. Excellent. You could probably save yourself £5 or£10 if you drove round all the shops looking for sales but what's the point. You would spend the money you have saved in fuel and parking.
on 29 December 2016
I use these for work on a construction site and well worth every penny. Do the job they are designed to do. Dry, safe and comfortable. I get a year out of each pair, works out about £1.20 per week. It isn't a coincidence that I returned again this year for another pair.
on 24 October 2015
These fit my husband well and he said they were comfortable, but the soles came away from the boots within 6 months.he is hard on his boots but I thought these, being working boots, would last a bit longer. Disappointed.
on 2 December 2013
I've had These a few weeks, don't do to much walking or construction but I was tried of trainers falling apart no matter how much I paid so I got these, they cut a bit on my ankle but think that's just the breaking in, didn't even realise they were steel toe cap until I dropped a livestock gate on my foot...didn't even feel it. Also great for keeping my feet warm although the fact that they don't let your feet breath could be an issue in hot weather, but over all good boots, they've kept my feet dry of sheep droppings and water, and as I said saved my feet a few times from getting injured, defenetly worth the price.