on 19 March 2013
I bought these and they came within 4 days (4 days early!!)

In my pack I got-

-Angel
-Shelby
-Squidge
-Gingersnap
-Fumble ( squidgy)

And in the hidden part..
-Clear fifi (squidgy
-Golden Gurgle.

I would recommend thses to any moshi fan age 7 - 12+

I wouldn't recommend these to under 4 - due to the size of them as they are only 2 cm.

You can also buy a silver tin with silver Moshi's -Moshi Monsters Micro Collector Tin (Silver)
And two cases to store them

Oddie case -Moshi Monsters Micro Case Faces Oddie
Nipper case - Moshi Monsters Micro Case Faces Nipper
on 19 December 2013
This was great I think it was one of the best purchase that my mum did
The micro moshis were brilliant I think this was absolutely fantastic
They were really small and really cute but do not get these if your child is under 4 because she/he could eat them
I loved them you should get this
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 September 2013
I think I must be out of touch and getting old as I thought these were way too pricey for little bits of plastic, but when your 8 year old requests them for her birthday, how can you not buy them! I have found that anything with Moshi Monsters on it is expensive! I also find them pointless but I think that's just my age I need to move with the times!
on 10 August 2013
Our grand child loves them plays with them all the time she is a collector she also plays moshi monsters
on 17 November 2013
Part of a pocket-money purchase that also included the theme park and Nipper carrying case, this has gone down very well with my daughter and her friends.
on 19 September 2013
These are for a little girl's birthday present. She hasn't seen them yet they are very small but her eyes are better than ours, so should be all right.
on 25 July 2013
they are great but you can't really play with them as they are small' but they are really nice and colorful .hope you buy this and enjoy it .
on 16 May 2013
I have two children who are completely Moshi mad, and having collected most of the standard Moshlings, Micros were an essential next step for them. I am shocked at how many hours these little plastic figures can be played with, sorted into collections, swapped and resorted. A good addition to the collection is a nice big box to store them in, and prevent them ending up scattered around the floor!!
on 19 February 2014
My daughter loves them and they are great value for money as you also get 2 surprise Moshi monsters. I would however recommend buying a carry case for them as they are very small, hence the name micro moshi.
on 10 July 2014
Was misled slightly by the fact that this item showed a full 24 moshlings in the pic but my order only contained a small 6 pack. A pack of the same price in other outlets contain more monsters for the same price. Will ensure I read the small print next time