Customer reviews

Black Out The Sun
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 June 2013
I like this album and I think it is more accomplished that their last album, however I feel the subject matter has become very religous and where this may have only been obvious in a few songs in the past, some of the lyrics make me feel that I am listening to a priest in church and to be honest didn't make me want to sing along. Despite this the sound is definitley Sevendust with their tell tale screams and big guitar riffs.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 May 2013
amazon put this up on my must have list because i had pre ordered 30 seconds to Mars,normally i would not bother to listen to these,i was so wrong! these are right up my street,great vocals,amazing guitar,i am supprised that i had not heard of them before,definatly on my list now....IN SPADES.