on 3 December 2013
Watch is great just a shame that large links mean that I have to have mine either really tight or loose :(
on 20 May 2014
I received this and was horribly disappointed. It really did not compare favourably to its picture, being much thicker and far less polished than it looks on screen. I thought it looked old and almost corroded which is not what I expected at all. I bought it as a Christmas gift for a teenage girl but was so disappointed I refused to give it to her. It cost a fortune to return as Amazon insisted on their own return delivery service. It would have been far cheaper sending it via Royal Mail but that option wasn't available. A terrible waste of time and money.
on 26 October 2014
For the price it's ok. Quite solid and robust. I needed to have links removed by a jeweller (although Kahuna do offer to remove links if you return the watch to them, but I needed the watch so chose not to return it to them) to fit, as the watch strap doesn't resemble the instructions for removing links and I couldn't do it myself. Seems to keep time well enough, dial isn't particularly easy to read because of the colour but I'm glad of the water-resistance as I often forget to take my watch off when I am washing dishes, etc.
on 17 November 2013
I did need to pay to have this sized to fit my wrist. It looks good on not the easiest dial to read.
on 31 July 2014
£11 for an awesome watch you can swim in. I never take mine off! Looks good for work and is more robust than my Fossil watch that got all scratched up. The grey squares are plastic and do make the watch look a little less attractive, but Did I mention this watch is only £11??!! Awesome, buy it
on 21 March 2014
I bought this for wearing on the beach and by the pool on holiday. I wore it every day for 3 weeks whilst swimming with no steaming up inside the glass. Very good watch.
on 30 October 2014
I really like this watch it's a little bit smaller than I imagined, but I really like it and it is priced very well.
on 19 March 2015
The watch worked, but it is really cheap looking. The dial cracked and discoloured.
on 8 August 2014
lovely watch. I suppose i'll be buying more of Kahuna watches now.
on 11 August 2014
I'll be buying more of kahuna wristwatches