on 1 August 2013
This blusher smells amazing- it has a sweet rosy smell. The colour is pink and quite sheen so it blends in well and looks quite natural on my fair complexion. The size is quite dinky but it has lasted (hasn't shattered) and it comes with a little brush too. I don't use Bourjois make up that much but this product was great for me.
on 28 March 2013
Loving this product, colour is really pretty, it's a nice small size for your make-up bag and the thing I like best is it has a lovely smell.
VINE VOICEon 5 September 2013
I love bourjois cosmetics but I'd never tried one of their blushers. I'd heard that this shade was the most natural so it's what I went for.

It does look really natural - I don't look like a clown - and it's easy to apply. I use the bourjois blusher brush rather than the one that came with it as I think it gives more even coverage. The brush in mine was actually cracked but it doesn't matter as I don't use it. The mirror in the lid is also really handy.

I would definitely buy more when I run out (although I think this will last a while!)
on 19 April 2016
The blusher itself looks very pretty . But when applied( not with it's brush which went straight to bin), you can't really see it. Even though I put a lot of it. I never felt that it makes any difference. I think I will just give it away, because I have a new blusher now. For me it didn't worked.
on 7 September 2015
Very tiny, the brush is hard and it smells like roses. Some people may like the scent but it brought me out in a rash. It was very shimmery/glittery too which a didnt like. I would say this is perfect for teenagers who are just getting into make up but not for an adult
on 22 April 2014
I was looking for a handbag sized blusher and this fits the bill. Great that it has a mirror and brush included. Colour is nice, but quite subtle - perfect if you are fair, but not so good if you prefer a stronger colour.
on 17 October 2016
Love this.....just light enough not to look like you've been sitting in front of the fire too long. I tend to use my own blusher brush but great for travelling. ...you know it's not going to spill in your bag!
on 22 August 2014
Quite a cute little blusher with a gorgeous old fashioned fragrance.....however you need an awful lot on your brush to get any noticeable colour. Rose Pompon shade is a little more peachy than I'd have liked.
on 23 October 2016
This color is the best for my light skin tone. It is very light pink shade which is perfect in Winter time . Perfect product for very good price.
on 21 May 2014
Smells lovely, a great product and I would buy again. Nice natural colour and looks good on those with pale skin, like myself.