Customer reviews

on 2 July 2013
I've had loads of ear canal earphones over the years, and losing the tips is a regular occurrence. I begrudge paying the silly amount of money certain manufacturers charge for replacements, so in the past I've got by from nicking tips from old dead earphones, or even buying cheap earphones just for the tips.

This set of six pairs of tips is very reasonably priced, and the quality is very good, (just like my RHA MA350 earphones!). These are slightly different to the ones my earphones came with, as these have the dual density inner section. The inner orange bit is made from slightly stiffer silicon, and does seem to help a bit when trying to get a good seal.

In six months of virtually daily use, I've not lost one of these tips. I haven't even had one fall off. I reckon the remaining five sets will get lost in my cupboard before I actually have to use them.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 August 2013
These standard looking buds arrive as pictured in a little cardboard box, six sets for this money is good value compared to others I think.

They have a slightly stiffer inner orange section which helps keep them secure on your earphones. They will not fall off easily and while other brands I have owned seemed to be easily pulled off, these are not.

Decent size and they sound pretty good. Not as good at isolating noise as the foam Comply tips, however they fall apart quickly.

I currently use these on a set of Sony earphones and would recommend them.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse