on 27 March 2017
good
on 6 March 2017
Excellent product if you like Funko Pop
on 25 November 2013
I am a big fan of the Walking Dead and when I saw these figurines I was ecstatic!! I want to collect them so I don't intend to open the boxes. She was in perfect condition. Bigger than I thought..can't wait to collect more of them.
on 10 March 2014
This product I received very quickly and had been well packaged. The figure was a present for one of my family members who love the walking dead, they loved it :) The only thing that was not the best is that when I received the figure, there was a little white mark below the head, you couldn't see it when it was stood up so I didn't mind that much. Also this figure stands up easy which is very important.
on 23 May 2014
I absolutely love this figure. Im a big fan of both Pop! Vinyl figures and The Walking Dead.
I've previously bought the Daryl Dixon figure which is amazing quality and this Michonne figure is great as well.
The only thing i would say about her is that she does wobble a little bit when stood on a shelf but it's not a huge problem at all she stands up and looks amazing on my shelf with my books!
on 13 January 2014
This is a great little vinyl figure. We've got it sat under our tv, so when we're watching TWD Seasons 1 + 2, we always have Michonne.
It's a good few inches tall, and you can move her little head left and right. Any Walking Dead fan would love it. I bought this as a gift and it was very well received!
Just need to get her two walkers now...
on 30 December 2013
Ordered this as a gift for my sister as she is a massive WD fan. It arrived on time and the packing was complete and in great condition so it be perfect to add to a collection (although my sis ripped it open with her teeth the instant she got it).

Pros: Good size and cute as a button!
Cons: None!
on 7 December 2015
I bought Michonne as a Cristmas present, I love the pop head but I was very upset when I received it because the box was open and damaged!!
on 15 December 2015
Great addition to my son's collection (although it is a Christmas present, so he hasn't had it to comment on as yet).
on 21 January 2017
Michonne arrived in perfection condition! The box isn't as perfect but it is not that noticeable overall. Thanks!