Customer reviews

on 4 December 2014
No-one can defeat Eye Brawl he is my strongest. His eye has got wings and can fly off and shoot lasers. He can make bouncy eyes come out the ground. When he shoots lasers eyes come out the ground and when his eye flies and we press B his eye bounces off the ground. By Myles aged 7.
on 5 April 2013
I must admit I did not buy this character from amazon, as it was half price elsewhere. But I'm very happy with the skylander is got some interesting powers. Apparently its not that fast but apart from that no complaints. plus his eye lights up on the portal!
on 17 February 2014
Bought for my 6 year old son as part of his Xmas present. He loves this Skylander. Great value for the money. Arrived before due date. Packaged very well and very happy with service from the seller. Very happy with this purchase!!!
on 5 April 2014
Very much 'needed' birthday present for my 5 yr old that was ordered last minute as i couldnt find it in stock anywhere. Arrived well before estimated date and in time for said birthday. Great item received. Great price too! Thanks.
on 12 April 2013
these make a great gift for kids of all ages my 9 year old grandsons love them as does my 13 year old grandson and the dads as well and grandad when he gets a look in they play for hours as each skylander is a new adventure.
on 3 April 2013
Eye Brawl is the best Giant of all the giants in Skylander Giants. If your planning in getting Eye Brawl when you get to the part where you choose your path go or the bottom one so that you can upgrade his flying eye attack.
on 8 July 2013
This charecter is hard to get and thanks to amazon we can get it.
ive been excited for this since i found out about him hes a boss in gameplay just like swarm so get it play it enjoy it EPIC
on 9 February 2013
Dont bother paying silly prices for eyebrawl go to Argos or the shop Game where its £14.99. Its a great skylander giant my 6yr old son loves it
on 2 December 2015
One word "Brilliant" one happy grandson im in his good books:) one happy grandmother those who have grandchildren or children would highly recomend this product .
on 14 May 2013
I found this to be a really good price on amazon and also not a lot of places where stocking it, product arrived in plenty of time for
my little boys birthday.