Customer reviews

on 31 December 2013
Another interesting and fascinating insight in to life aboard a canal boat. Second in the trilogy, if you're reading this you probably read the first book, if not go back and read it first then you will enjoy this one more. You will go on to read the third one.
on 2 November 2015
Can't wait till I get my Narrow Boat but till that this will do nicely.
on 6 July 2016
Love the witty style of writing
on 5 April 2013
Having read Shuffling along a Ditch, I just had to read this follow-up book. I was not disappointed. A very good and funny read/
One person found this helpful
on 26 January 2013
Having thoroughly enjoyed this author's first book "Shuffling along a Ditch" I had to get the follow-up. Good decision too. If anything, even more whimsical with some real laugh out loud stories. Well worth reading for boaters (like me) and non-boaters alike.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 March 2013
I have just read this lovely book, I found it amusing and light hearted. We also have a Narrowboat(but we dont live on it) so I can relate to a lot of what the author is writing about. Its a great little book,not many pages, but well worth the read.
One person found this helpful
on 26 August 2014
Good service and delivery
on 12 November 2014
full of nothing very much
on 21 January 2016
on 6 February 2014
Being new to boating I have found all 3 books in this series a great. The humour is great and observations of life afloat spot on.