Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Arrived quickly in a plain box.
The instructions start off great easy to put the poles together with the net, but it did leave me holding something that looked like a large tennis racket or a sail for a small boat, then I realized that it is pulled together with the velcro, and like magic I had a goal.

Comes with two goals, which are 153mm high and 88mm wide. Ideal for a bit of accuracy practice, ideal with a size 3 ball, my kit was minus the ball and pump but that wasn't a problem as we have loads of balls and pumps.

The pegs hold it down, but you would need to move it in strong winds, if you take off the velcro it's easy to store or transport, took one of the nets on the beach which was great.

Great addition to the garden, my 9 year loves them, him and a mate are using them as I write, some sort of shoot off they have devised.
VINE VOICEon 24 May 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a great set of two goal nets for the kids to play football. They are light and come apart for easy storage and transportation so great to take out in the car to the park or on a picnic or to a family barbecue. They are slightly short so may not be to the liking of older children but to the age of 10 I think they would have great appeal.
VINE VOICEon 15 May 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I recieved this for review purposes, so maybe that explains the lack of pump and ball. However, this was a big disappointment to my daughter. The instructions look simple enough, but after half an hour fighting with the thing, one of the poles snapped and it's sadly unusable. Disappointing...there's better out there in my opinion.
on 24 March 2014
Brought this for a bargain a t £3.33, it's fab! We only have a tiny garden so one was big enough and ideal. Not to big but not to small! :) the ball that comes with it was a bit pointless though lol.
on 7 June 2014
This is a good buy for my football-loving two-year-old. Easy to put together and pretty robust. Even happier that I got it deeply discounted.
on 4 June 2014
great product for the price. adult needs to set up but it's a great buy for small gardens etc and folds up neatly. my kids love it
VINE VOICEon 27 June 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My nephew loved this, resulting in an exhausted auntie. A good size for a small garden. Nice and small to store. It does the job.
on 9 February 2016
Just what I needed as a childminder - able to leave out in good weather but tuck away in the box the rest of the time.
on 30 April 2014
Just the right size for my garden.you get two goals which is not stated in the description.the children love them
on 6 March 2014
The Velcro tape was inadequate and I had to use thin rope to keep the ends together.ok for the price.

See one answered question