on 12 September 2014
An excellent read. A novel penned with feeling and a clear understanding of the characters. A romantic tale that softens the heart strings of most, even me and that took some doing.
on 6 April 2014
I was enthral led with this book. Once I started reading it, I could not put it down. I am so pleased I decided on this book. Would read it again. The story was so interesting
on 5 May 2014
Did not race my heart, expectation a bit on the Mills and Boon line and far too long for the weak story. How stuffy days gone by were I am glad of progress for the modern world.
on 17 January 2016
A really moving and enjoyable romance. I enjoyed reading the story with good and bad characters and nice story as a widower rescues a waif from the poor house and falls in love.
on 10 May 2013
Well written period romance. Keeps you guessing. Although you feel you know what is comming you have to carry on reading to see if your guess was right. Couldn't put it down.
on 2 April 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Guessing what the outcome would be did not deter me from being unable to put it down and losing myself in the story. A great read.
on 6 May 2013
Didn't know what to expect from this author not read her before, but found it a very compelling read once I started and found it very difficult to put down.
on 19 May 2013
I loved this book and just couldn't put it down. This was a first for me by Elaine Shelararger and will definately look for other by her
on 15 May 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Will possibly read more by this author. I really do not want to have to write dozens of words!
on 17 May 2013
Good read well written believable can easily imagine story cheered me up! recommended reading
Read in one day what more can I say