VINE VOICEon 15 January 2014
This product is basically a few cheap plastic tubes with a net and a few clips, but when put together it's a really sturdy goal that my children love using. It's the pefrct size for a 6 and 7 year old.

For it's price it's amazing value.
on 18 August 2014
Very happy with this product. I was worried when I read the other reviews as I thought it would be tricky to erect but it was fine and being light makes it easy to move about. I recommend this Goal.
on 26 July 2015
It is a bit time consuming if you want to set up & pack away each time, but it is good and sturdy for our use. i.e. with a light ball, not the Premier League one.
on 31 July 2014
BOUGHT FOR MY FOOTBALL CRAZY 8 YEAR OLD GRAND-DAUGHTER AND I AM THE BEST NANNY IN THE WORLD. A GOOD SIZE FOR THE GARDEN BUT TOOK TWO OF MY SONS TO PUT IT UP WHICH GAVE US A LAUGH ANYWAY!!!!!
on 3 November 2015
Great price. Kids love it good size goal and was easy to set up would buy again
on 27 September 2015
Fantastic product, easy to put the parts together, my son just love it. Seller was also very helpful, i can just recommend the product.
on 12 February 2015
I'd spent ages trying to find reasonably priced goal post for my Godson for Christmas so was pleased to find this. Easy to assemble and a great size for a 7 year old budding footballer.
on 26 June 2017
Good purchase!
on 2 January 2016
Great goal, just what we needed and seems to be sturdy enough
on 12 August 2014
Seems to be holding up well to being battered by two kids daily! A little loose on one joint but other than that it's spot on