on 26 June 2016
Thought about this purchase for a while due to the cost, but was thoroughly please i finally bought this. looks great, and is of a very good quality. easy to mix and match, and plenty of colours to suit all tastes. only gripe - the lidded section inst too deep and so cannot hold large rings without being able to close the lid! no problem though, just place them in another section!
on 9 February 2018
Really love these, perfect for sorting out my jewellery, I found pieces I'd forgotten about as they were buried at the bottom of my old jewellery box. Really lovely, good quality and very well packaged - each box individually wrapped in tissue paper. Very pleased, would definitely recommend and will most likely buy another layer at some point
on 13 January 2018
Best jewellery box I’ve ever had. Bought a couple of extra layers so now have everything in one place. All easily accessible, no tangled chains , neat and classy on dressing table.
on 1 April 2015
I bought these for my wife for Christmas, and she absolutely loves them! :D She says they are much better than a standard jewellery box and the quality is top notch! I bought her the mini size as she doesn't have loads of jewellery....but once her collection grows i will certainly buy her the classic sizes to have as well.
on 28 December 2016
This jewellery box is really good quality. It's a lovely item and comes well wrapped, each section individually and looks fantastic. You get what you pay for with it!
on 22 January 2018
Product as advertised and completely suitable for purpose. Good quality at price paid.
VINE VOICEon 6 January 2015
Bought this as an 18th birthday present for my God daughter and she loved it. I Like the way you can add extra levels in as your jewellery collection grows. It's quite a modern simple style compared to many jewellery boxes which are a bit fussy or old fashioned.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 February 2016
A lovely jewellery box with a sumptuous lining. The different layers have a range of compartments to take all sorts of shapes and sizes of jewellery. I am very pleased with the storage box.
on 22 October 2015
I would say it was more on the baby blue side of the duck egg colour spectrum, but still looks stunning on my dressing table. Despite it being 'mini' it has an amazing amount of storage. Perfect for my needs and they would make an excellent Christmas present for friends and family.
on 18 June 2015
I just love this for my jewellery,very easy to stack and convenient. I know where all my stuff is at a glance. The finish and the lining inside is lovely, so very pleased,I think this would make an ideal present also.