on 15 March 2013
I bought this for my three year old niece and it has been filled with her treasures ever since she received it.
I thought the backpack was very well made and the design is delightful, a winner all round.
on 28 April 2014
I really liked the design of this Backpack, as it has a front pocket which you can put small items in. The size was perfect to use as my daughters nursery bag. I liked the fact that it had a different Minnie Mouse design as you see many that look alike. I did not want the confusion at nursery.

The bag was delivered very quickly, im sure it was within two days. Also the seller responded to my query very efficiently.
on 1 October 2015
Very cute and just the right size for a couple of nappies, wipes, drink and snacks. I use it for quick trips out when I don't want to cart the huge changing bag about. Plus once she's big enough my little girl can use it as a little back pack.
on 21 May 2016
Love this little backpack... Brought to use as an over night bag for when my daughter stays at my mums but ended using it all the time... I pack the essentials including a few of my bits and occasionally some toys to and it's not heavy either
on 20 May 2013
I got this for my 2year old after not being able to find one in the shops, I wanted to get her a pink one, not red. I find that I use it more! I can put my daughters things in there & also my purse etc, saves carrying two bags & my daughter also loves to carry it.
on 13 September 2013
The most important thing to me is when my Granddaughter loves her gift and when she refuses to leave the house without her Backpack then I know the purchase is a good one, it looks good and for a four year old who loves pink and Minnie I knew I could not go wrong, no complaints thus far.
on 12 August 2013
My little girl loves this!
It's a little smaller than I expected.
But then my daughter is only, 7 and its perfect for what's she needs for school.
Feels, & looks good.
on 12 September 2013
Got this for my 6 year old for school and she loves it. It's a good size for a little girl and holds quite a lot. It is great value for money.
on 24 May 2016
Cute little bag, not 5 star as the straps are attached with Velcro at the base which often come undone on the nursery run so require a stitch or two to stay together.
on 4 June 2016
Very prompt service from seller arrived after a few days, just the right size for my little granddaughter bits & pieces, good quality item for the price.