on 3 July 2015
lovely Big size (possibly a little too big), great pockets, obviously its not needed because carrier bags will do, but it looks lovely and fits everything in a new Mother needs.
My daughter took it into hospital with her for all the baby's needs.
Its a bit too big to hang easily off the handles of the pushchair but thats fine
on 22 September 2015
I bought the bag in July. Was very happy with it at first but after a while it literally started falling apart. Both locks broke into pieces already, I am so disappointed as initially it looked like the bag is exactly what every mum needs. The quality is absolutely rubbish and you cant send it back. DO NOT BUY
on 27 February 2015
i have twins and this bag is perfect. so much space, easy to carry around and fits my double buggy perfectly. well worth the money
on 15 January 2016
Very good, and so big.
on 7 December 2015
Great quality and has everything I could need. Plastic wallets and changing mat are so useful.
One thing though it is huge!! I've had smaller duffle bags. Can be quite cumbersome with it being so big.
on 7 July 2013
Got the bag as it was a great size for twins and does fit everything I need but I've had it about a month and the strap padding is falling off
on 17 November 2014
Great bag. BUT BEWARE.... If u add it too your wishlist or basket it will rise in price over night. I seen this at £43 and placed it in my wishlist to check if it was ok for us and next day price increased. Next day price was down again.
on 27 September 2013
Fits everything you need to take with you for your baby -and then some more! Love it! I have used mine whilst travelling by plane with 2 small children, had all I needed in this bag. Lots of rooms males it easier to find what you are looking for.
on 28 November 2014
I love the size of this bag, it has plenty of room for all sorts of things my baby needs. It also looks good too. So good in fact that my first one was stolen!
on 8 April 2014
Great bag, fits everything, lots of room. Changing mat attached is very handy. Highly recommend and great value for money.