on 27 December 2013
Do not download it it I not worth at all. it keep the fake picture of the advert for the whole thing!
0Comment| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 May 2013
Doesn't work, stupid app , do not download, you are wasting your money. It goes back onto kindle home page and crashes your kindle.
0Comment| 259 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 May 2013
This looked good in the advert BUT did not deliver! It just doesn't load and run very disappointing as I feel it would have been good fun if it had worked.
0Comment| 260 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 March 2014
Would not have bothered if I had read the reviews although it worked ok seemed pretty pointless
Certainly.Would not recommend this app
on 29 December 2013
I think thugs app is really bad coz it does not let you do anything so a waste or my money
0Comment| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2013
Rubbish when I tried an x Ray I tapped on the wrists and mine looked exactly the same as the picture I clicked on
0Comment| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 February 2014
This app is a complete waste of money first of all it doesn't even scan your body part, it just a selection of pictures second of all it takes your money. So definitely do not install this useless app.
on 19 January 2014
App implies it creates pictures based on body image photographed. Not the case at all. It has limited photos, and that's it!! What a waste of coins!! Lesson from this - read the reviews first!!
on 16 November 2013
It's a waste of money, it's so boring and stupid!

Would be better used in the hands of a 2 year old!
0Comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 February 2014
It does not even scan you it is just there picture of the screen.I wasted time and money on it DO Not Get IT!

It is that bad I have deleted it from my kindle,which does not happen a lot