on 15 August 2017
Very cool item to add to my book collection.

Inside is a small story book and the heart, which beats when you press it.
on 22 August 2017
Classic Poe. A great short tale in a pocket sized book at a good price. What more do you want.
on 28 March 2017
Excellent gothic story - passed a wait at the dentist very well
on 27 April 2017
Excellent
on 30 May 2017
Loved this book as a introduction to poe It has led me to become a major fan
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 30 May 2017
My daughter was told about this at school and whilst it wasn't required reading for her GCSE asked me to get it anyway as she was told it was very good.

It's a quick read and at just a £1, a bargain. She's read it 3 times now and loves it. Hopefully get passed down to my son next who definitely needs to read something a bit more refined that doesn't have vampires in it.
on 11 August 2017
When I opened the book, I expected it to be both a little longer and a little more thrilling. The length, I discovered, was actually more suited to me and I think it worked well with the nature of the story and the man's thoughts which also run at a pace. On the contrary, the book could have been made slightly more gruesome in a Roal Dahl sense, some hilarious and disgusting descriptions could have been added. Aside from that the book is good, the plot is unbelievably brilliant and was a great light read.
on 20 April 2013
It's great value for money. The document is clear and works very well. Any first time readers should definitely try it out.
on 14 September 2015
The Tell Tale Heart has been one of my favourite written works by Poe since I read it during an English lesson.
This book is great and so cheap!
on 21 February 2017
My daughter loves these mini books, perfect for the handbag. Treat enough for a read between essays.
Good for stocking filler at Christmas.