Customer reviews

on 19 September 2013
This book offers very little in the way of inspiring, photos, how-to's or any kind of originality. It's an unimaginatively rehash of tired ideas. Nothing new or original. I guess it offers a cheap basic intro for anyone who has absolutely no idea of what shabby chic is.
on 19 December 2013
Was looking for some help in creating "shabby chic" , ie. painting etc. nice book but just not what I needed.
on 13 June 2014
I can't remember if I bought this book I hope not. I thought it would give me insights into practicalities but didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. A bit of a disappointment if I'm honest.