Customer reviews

Skulduggery Pleasant: Books 1 - 3
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£9.49

on 18 July 2017
Great books. I'm now reading them to another generation. All really well written. Good for girls and boys. I'm reading them to the next generation now. Great books.
on 4 November 2013
I'm seriously wondering why I left it so long before reading these books! They are highly readable and, though the plot-lines seem straightforward, there are ramifications which, sometimes very subtly, affect future stories. Read and pay attention!

Be ready to meet goodies and baddies, and friends and monsters - can you tell them apart? Get bruised in brutal fight sequences and laugh out loud at moments of sublime humour (or groan with the puns). Skulduggery is an egotistic, self-opinionated skeleton with a past and his new sidekick is a girl who has a somewhat dubious future...

Read these books NOW!
on 11 June 2014
I had previously read this series before and reading them reignited my love for this fantastic series. Can't wait to read the rest of it.
on 19 January 2016
The action,the thrill,drama and comedy. Every genre rolled into a series of books to delight and astound every reader. These books have entertained an adult and two children and we keep coming back for more. Derek is a genius! Once you turn the first page you'll be hooked. If I could give it ten stars I would. So much fun and entertainment.
on 21 February 2013
I have read every single Discworld novel and I have been on the lookout for an alternative read that is well written and makes me laugh. What I have read so far in this series fits the bill and because I got them as a 3 book set I have save money as well - in fact I have already bought the books 4-6 set and I haven't finished book one yet.
on 2 May 2014
I have chosen this review because I think that Skulduggery Pleasant is an amazing book series. My favourite character is Tanith Low because she is smart and really strong. I think that anyone of any age should enjoy it. My teacher read us the first one and I read it again because it was so good.
on 16 November 2013
These books are brilliant for any age group, although it's technically a children's series. The plot is very funny and exciting but also rather dark. In fact I wouldn't let my little brother read them....

Overall, really good books and I love that I can read them on my kindle!
on 9 August 2013
this trilogy is simply amazing it make you really care about all of the charicters this is an absolute must buy
please lovers of adventure comedy and action read this book it will gripp you to do so in just a couple of paragraphs
AMAZING
on 11 April 2014
I think it's a good book, if you like mystery books your bound to like this book.
I gave it five stars because I think it's the best book I have ever read.
I would like to thank the author for writing this book.
on 11 April 2014
I love these books. The story lines are surprising and strong, and the mysteries are interesting to solve. But mainly, it's just funny. I like a series of books that don't take themselves too seriously.