on 14 December 2013
If you are a Lego fan you will love it - as does my young daughter.price on amazon was very good as I seen in shops for £20 and it's certainly not worth that . Nice you get a new toy each day and some better than others, all very simple to build - so my daughter tells me!
on 28 March 2014
These Calendars are expensive but come with a lot of Lego. My daughter really enjoyed opening the windows and making the Lego set every day. Saves from even more chocolate overloads and gives a gift to last.
on 13 December 2013
Since our kids still have so many sweets left from Halloween and there are more than enough around for Christmas we gave them Lego advent calenders and the calenders are excellent. Our kids can't wait to open them each day and then begin playing together, which can be a feat in itself. Very happy we purchased these and will do so again.
on 7 November 2013
good product as with all lego friends but tired of prices changes sometimes on a daily basis I want to be in the knowledge I paid a good price for the item or what is the point in shopping with amazon
on 30 December 2013
fantastic advent calendars. kids were more interested in the toy each day rather than with their other chocolate advent calendar, which is good. all toys were good but no real instructions. kids had to stand in front of the advent calendar whilst they made the toy using the picture behind the window as a guide.
on 15 December 2013
Bought this for my daughter instead of a chocolate advent calendar and she is loving it! The calendar has a pull out 'scene' which she can use to set up and play with the pieces so far. Great product from Lego.
on 11 December 2013
Our granddaughter loves her Lego Friends advent calendar. Such a good idea for those grandparents/parents that don't want to give an alternative to a chocolate calendar with the added bonus of hours of enjoyment from the Lego pieces.
on 29 December 2013
Two girls aged seven and ten enjoyed a similar playmobil calendar last year. They already have Lego including Lego friends so I thought this would make a nice addition. However they tired of making the tiny unidentifiable objects and did not play much with the winter scene. Most of the pieces will be lost and unused when added to their Lego box. I should have got another playmobil set instead.
on 25 November 2014
although i was happy with this product it did not have sufficient packaging and because of this the item came completely bashed, the outter box looked like it had been kicked around a football pitch and the actual calendar itself is damaged and in my opinion ruined, im disapointed as its an expensive advent calendar!
on 11 August 2014
Poor show Lego!!! This is nowhere near as good as the Lego City advent calendar. My daughter was very disappointed with this and jealous of the better things in her brother's Lego City advent calendar

See one answered question