on 28 August 2017
Very useful book which helps to focus the mind before pressing the shutter release. There are a few slight errors which makes me think a proof reader didn't check out the matching of copy to pics but good book nonetheless.
on 28 August 2017
This book is well written and easy to understand. It provides the reader with solid information that is easy to remember.

I'd recommend it to anyone interested in giving their photography more depth and detail, who may not have considered the techniques that are detailed within.
on 30 June 2017
Good value - great item
on 27 June 2017
Must have for budding photographers. Packed with easy to follow illustrated ,tips which cover the full range of what you need to know for a more enjoyable Photographic experirnce,
on 31 July 2017
Brilliant book ,gives very good advise on how to take better photos without complicated explanation. A must for photography beginners.
on 1 May 2017
Serves its purpose well If you can ignore the occasional typos. I would recommend it to anyone who struggles to get the compositions right in their photographs.
on 24 February 2014
Recently, I discovered that photography is a great way for me to express myself and let my creativity free every day. The way I prefer to do it is with my smartphone, taking pictures around the city of random people and beautiful scenes. Although I always look at other people's photos trying to learn from them and get inspiration, I felt I needed to know the basics better.
This book does just that. No matter which camera you are going to use, it will give you the most important principles of good photography in a pleasant, quick read. The book has plenty of examples, so it's easy to understand and interiorise. Great.
on 12 November 2013
A useful, succinct, precise and good value guide to applying thought to needs for appreciating composition without being overblown with unnecessary padding.
on 8 December 2014
It was short and clear and some of the pictures are stunning.

I have been taking photographs on my DSLR for years but I wanted to go right back to basics; man and camera. My daughter is very good but gets annoyed as I fumble to teach her. I will use this book now.

Well done
on 14 February 2013
I am enjoying this guide. I had not realised just how many aspects to composition there were and this book is proving very useful. It is divided into short topics and this makes for easy reading. I keep it on my smartphone for quick reference.