Price:£3.21+ Free shipping

on 30 April 2014
I have been considering trying out cake pops for some time now, but have always been put off by the price of the tins in major outlets. When I saw this one on line I thought it was worth a go, and I am not disappointed. The tray comes with a little booklet of guidelines which is helpful, and on arrival my 6 year old wanted to try it out immediately!
She made a 1 egg victoria sponge mix (to which we added some watered down cocoa powder to make the batter more runny and a generous teaspoon of baking powder) and this was more or less perfect to fill the 20 moulds ( we did loose some when she came to fill the moulds, part spillage, part eaten!)
We tried to fill the moulds right up to the top, and thoses where we did, ballooned perfectly. She was really impressed. As we didn't have anything in to decorate them with we just melted some chocolate and covered them with sprinklers, but she loved them and we will be making again very soon. Great inexpensive product for trying out something new.
on 20 September 2014
This did not work for me. Did not matter what recipe I used and how I greased it most of them stuck every time. I ended up throwing it away and investing in an electric machine (worth every penny and perfect every time).
on 3 May 2014
Got this for my wife as a surprise since she really likes the mini loaf silicon baking tray.
She says she really likes it and other than getting the amount of batter just right for baking she's had no problem using it. I think she could also use this mould to make something like Gulab Jamun if I'm very lucky.
on 17 April 2014
This is a present for my granddaughter for Easter. But her friend has one so I am sure she will have loads of fun making different lollies @ decorating them with coloured stocks funny faces brilliant idea thank you
on 13 January 2015
The cakes crumbled and were horrible!
used it twice - just to check myself... but never again!
on 20 June 2015
Fill one half to 3/4 and then they rise into the balls. great easy and fun for the kids.
on 16 February 2015
not that great, hard to get out of the silicone once cooked, would not buy again
on 6 July 2013
This product does exactly what it said it does. The only advice I would give is make sure the mould is cool before trying to remove.
on 25 June 2015
I bit smaller then I was expecting but the quality is great
on 24 January 2015