Customer reviews

on 14 November 2017
Classical isn't really my thing, but the first 7 or 8 tunes were enjoyable! The later ones probably also, but I need a regular jolt of rock n roll!
on 22 April 2013
I bought this just to have play along inthe car for longer journeys. I did not expect much but some of the performances are really good and none of them are less than ok. The recorded sound is also better than I had expected. At the current price, don't hesitate, esecially if you want to dip your toe into Mozart for the first time.
2 people found this helpful
on 23 June 2014
Not teveryone likes classical string music, but I do.
There is nothing like it for ocasional listning.
I am a long time classical listmner, and would recomend this album.
The aquality of the sound on these downloads is extreeemly high.
One person found this helpful
on 3 June 2014
Again, very pleased with this recording. Mozart is my favourite composer. I have many of his cos. It is so much easier to listen to them on my kindle late at night. I have yet to listen to all of them - but look forward to doing so. Full marks to Amazon engineers.
on 7 May 2013
I have always enjoyed listening to Mozart and I found that this particular album was ideal for me as I have not got a large collection of classical music. If you are wishing to start a classical collection, then Mozart should be in your collection. I enjoyed it.
on 10 October 2016
Hours of entertainment for anyone who loves Mozart, well worth the money!
on 24 March 2018
V good
on 4 April 2014
If you are looking for good music to be entertained with - this must be one of the top Albums of Music that will never die!
on 4 December 2013
Fabulous music, by a fabulous composer (the greatest), and all the performances chosen for this compilation are by first-class musicians.
on 17 March 2016