Customer reviews

good follow on
on 27 April 2017
great reading
on 12 May 2013
I enjoyed this book but it was not as good as the others. I read them all back to back so it is always nice the follow a series so closely. The only this I will say is that the story was a bit predictable, I never want a series to end but I think there is only one more book left in this series. Its a bit like police academy. It was good but they should have known when to stop.

But please read this book as I did enjoy it, but MR MOELLER only one more please.
on 20 September 2013
I have been reading science fantasy for decades. Let's just say that Moeller has a first class grasp of the genre. Great science fantasy series. Buy this book and the series, you will not be disappointed.
on 8 October 2013
...then you clearly enjoy the demonsouled series, and know what to expect by now. Fantastic story, following multiple characters, old and new. I would definitely recommend.
on 22 February 2013
great story telling could not put it down. I have read the complete series and I am impatiently awaiting next in series (hopefully there will be one).
on 17 April 2013
A brilliant read, I have bought the whole series so far and would recommend this to anyone who enjoys fast paced fantasy fiction
on 23 July 2014
READ IT! I raced through all of the demonsouled series as I enjoyed the world and the characters so much.
on 19 September 2013
Hell of a good read enjoyed all the books in the series hopefully he'll revisit the world in later books
on 16 November 2015
Love it. Good read. Can't wait to read the last book next. Very good undiscovered writer. One more to go