on 18 August 2013
I needed one to take on holiday - it is so soft, doesn't weigh much and is easy to use - for the price it's great value, I have ordered a second one.
on 17 May 2013
Brilliant! Fast delivery. Arrived earlier than said. Excellent to use that I ordered 2 more for the kids. Very good value for money. Would recommend anyone who owns an iPhone/itouch.
on 11 September 2013
Bought this so that I can listen to my iPhone while at the gym, it is both comfortable and relatively easy to place your phone in the pocket. Very pleased with it.
on 24 December 2013
I bought this as a replacement.
It is sturdy, with a good fastener etc.
My only issue, is that I have to take my phone out of it's cover to place in the very fiddly pouch.
The plastic is slightly too thick and generally cant pick up my commands, so I have to take the phone out to start my pedometer, music etc. Once I am on the go, it sits well on my arm and is no bother.
It's just getting to that stage which is a bother, as I walk before I run.... and I have to remove from the pouch to start my apps and then have issues getting it back in...
on 5 February 2014
A simple design My iphone fits snugly in the pouch with minimal movement. I could still use the touch screen through the plastic cover (although didn't try whilst on my arm as I'm not double jointed) The armband is easy to put on & didn't move whilst I was running My biceps at 30cms circumference are not enormous but there was a fair bit of extra space (maybe up to 38cms) AND there is a small pocket for a key Couldn't ask for more
on 26 October 2013
It was really competitively priced. Wanted something to start with, to see how I got on with it before spending too much money. For me, it doesn't slip down, iPhone fits in tightly... And buttons can be controlled over plastic cover. Husband says it slips of his arm though.... Not sure if it is user fault, or because he has larger biceps!
on 28 July 2013
I wasn't expecting any long-lasting product for the price I paid for this arm-band but I was pleasantly surprised! It it made from a comfortable and durable material and besides the small slit where you insert your phone it seems relatively water-proof. If you need to use it when raining you could definitely turn the band upside down because the phone is very secure and wouldn't fall out- this would stop the rain entering the top. The band fits securely around my arm and stayed well-fastened throughout a long run- I didn't have to adjust it at all and I could barely feel it attached to my arm. I have only just begun using this product but I suspect it will last for quite a period of time, and being so cheap you can always buy another if it wears out!! Definitely recommended!
on 14 May 2014
Works perfect for my Iphone 4.

I have not had problems with it being uncomfortable, in fact quite the opposite. It isn't distracting at all towards your exercise and is a cheap product I would recommend!
on 10 February 2014
Doesn't do what it's described to do, no where for headphones to come out and if you're under a size 14 (most people using the gym are...) it will be too big for your arm and slides off. Really poor design.
on 14 December 2013
Took longer than advertised to arrive. But fit for the iPod is great, pocket to store lose cable, and still poss to use the touch screen thru the cover. Would of got 5* if delivery had been quicker.