on 27 June 2016
Suitable for kids up till 3 years old, I would say. Didn't survive my 5 years old punching. However, the pirat bag came exactly same as advertised, vrilliant design and colours. I do reccomend for lightweight children up till 3 years.
on 27 September 2015
Stayed up even with loads of use! Bought an avenger's one at same time elsewhere and it popped straight away and it cost double! I highly recommend this if you have rough and tumble kids
on 2 March 2014
My Grandson loves this pirate punch bag. Cant leave it alone,great item and great service. He"s not managed to burst it yet so it is very hard wearing.
on 29 April 2015
This is a lovely well made tough vinyl toy. My 3 year Grandson loved it hitting it and it kept popping back up again. The water in the base keeps it upright. Delivery quick and well packaged.
on 24 August 2015
My kids love it. It's a bit small and if your looking for an actual gym quality punchbag then look elsewhere, but for birthday fun for a five year old this is great.
on 13 February 2014
I bought this to use as a decoration at my nephews 2nd pirate themed birthday over a year layer and he is still playing with it.
on 14 July 2015
Fast delivery great packaging and hours of fun all for a few pounds def recommend these I also bought the shark one as went down so well with the kids.
on 2 December 2015
My Grandson was delighted with this. He has knocked it about with a venom and it always bounces back. Great service from seller,
on 8 May 2015
Brought 4 of these for my sons pirate party the kids thought they were great u have to fill the bottoms with sand or water I would recommend sand
on 25 December 2016
Definitely not worth the money had this for a pirate themed party kids were unimpressed, very small if this was bigger it would be ok