Customer reviews

on 29 April 2013
This is a great way to save money on phone calls, get rid of premium rate and pay nothing most times by using national land lines
on 12 April 2013
A very useful tool to save you money on 0870 numbers. Easy to install and use. I hate those 0870 numbers.
on 15 January 2013
Great app. Used it to look up a few numbers and saved money with each call. Brilliant idea. Can't wait for updates.
on 23 November 2013
I have yet to find one alternative number from this app!! I thought it would be of the same quality as "say no to 0870" which I use on my laptop but this is basically useless. I know you can request assistance but speed is usually of the essence when looking for an alternative number to 0870, 0845 etc etc.
on 9 March 2014
This is a must. A superb way of stopping the totally wrong and unjustified charges. I would recommend this to everyone.
on 21 September 2013
great for numbers like telephone banking where the designated number would give me charges on my mobile phone contract !
on 9 December 2013
Found free number right away, recommend, much better than the others. I had to call the elec company and this found a free number first. Also worked with the bus booking site.
on 14 August 2013
I was hoping it would work as well as "saynoto0870" but in practice I found it did not have many useful numbers available.
I tried some of the many numbers I have used before on "saynoto0870" and they were not in the database.
on 1 January 2015
Will not pick up many numbers so deleted app
on 21 July 2015
Doesn't work. Don't bother!