Colour Name: White|Change

on 15 February 2013
It's a very good deal the item arrived the next day, and the fit was accurate to my phone, quality of the product was 200% it looks rich for the money you pay specially you don't have too many options in the market because its a new phone. I would strongly recommend this for blackberry Z10 users.This case can protect the phone from all four corners if u drop your phone accidentally.
on 3 November 2013
When my Z10 came I was very conscious it needed a case as the screen was so large and felt delicate. I love this case! I haven't taken it off since it came in the post. The front folds under to make a landscape stand.
on 22 February 2013
Bought for my wife's new BB. She likes the look and feel of it. The case is of good quality and protects the phone. Because it's a flip case you don't really need a screen protector but I'd recommend putting one on just in case. All in all a good stylish case to protect your new BB.
on 13 December 2014
Case is a snap on the back flip style case, mine snapped on the hard plastic back next to the camera cut out so be careful. Case acts as a handy stand, soft inner lining and a soft velvet type finnish on the outside cover. Negative points, front protective case cover has no magnetic closure or clasp to keep the cover secure on the screen, you have to have the case open to charge the phone and the way the case opens makes it awkward to use the desktop clock whilst charging.

Positive points fit finish very good, sleep wake when you close the front cover works, red and black looks smart not a bright post box red more a cherry red looks worn but in a smart way. I've fitted a tempered glass screen protector in case I drop the phone and the protective case screen flap opens exposing the screen to damage. link bellow, the case is OK i'll use it, I just think a little more thought could have gone into the above points. So much cheaper on eBay.

Futlex® Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector For Blackberry Z10 - 9H Hardness Glass - 0.3mm thick - HD Transparency - 2.5D Round Edges - Anti-Shock - Oleophobic Coating - Delicate Touch - High Quality Glass - Easy To Install - Silicone Bubble-Free Ad...

Really nice alternative case link below

Manna Genuine Leather Flip Case for Blackberry Z10 - Black
on 9 May 2015
If you have a z10, this is the BEST case you can buy, I have already purchased ssome really expensive cases, and NONE match up to the functionality of the BlackBerry case.

PROS::
- Great design,
- Great price now its DISCOUNTED @ £3-6
- ease of use
- great stand for watching videos from your z10 on the desk
- robust
- GREAT switch screen off when closed feature - NO OTHER CASE has this feature - so saves your battery

CONS::
- COST, too expensive at retail cost £30, but at heavily discounted prices GR8 buy
- The MATT leatherette / suede effect looks great - But attracts dirt, and you cannot clean it, so starts to look old quickly

OVERALL::

@ Discounted price - Just BUY IT!

then try and keep it clean.
on 27 October 2013
Bought this to go with my new Z10, sadly it was so tight to get of I ended up cracking the back getting it of to insert a new sim. Still use it but have to be careful when opening it so as not to drop the phone. Plastic too brittle in my opinion.
on 1 April 2013
This fix took me two minutes and turned a good case into a great one.
on 3 March 2013
Having received my case my first impressions was, very nice, phoned fitted in perfectly......a couple of days later I started experiencing power up problems where the phone would not switch on, I had to remove the battery to get it to boot up, thinking it a problem with my phone I had it replaced as it was brand new......very peculiar, the same thing happened again with the replacement Z10 the volume controls would not respond LEAVING THE VOLUME ICON FIXED IN THE CENTRE OF THE SCREEN, overheating perhaps?The moment I took my phone out of the case it all worked fine again, I think Rim need to look into this as daft as it sounds the case seems to be interfering with the Z10 in some way.......sadly I will now have to invest in another case of a different design :(
on 27 February 2013
Used to prop up and display/use the Z10 on my desk – it works very well.
As a case to protect my phone as I carry it around in a pocket (trousers/jacket/jeans etc) it is a disaster! The front flap is very flimsy and does not secure down at the front so is easily opened – this of course switches the ‘phone on – possibly why so many complain about the battery drain when they are using it. Another problem with this is that as it opens so very easily, the screen is going to get damaged as it interacts with the items in your pocket. All it needs is a simple catch or locking flap.
Poorly thought through - I have gone back to the standard Blackberry case.
on 22 September 2013
1. Can't charge phone with cover closed so had to neatly cut a hole in the 'hinge'
2. Rough material so don't expect to get it out of your pocket in a hurry