Customer reviews

LEGO Friends 41006: Downtown Bakery

on 1 September 2017
Bought this for Christmas for my daughter she loves Lego I would recommend this to any Lego fans really nice piece arrived quickly well packed
on 24 July 2014
My granddaughter and I spent a lot of days making and playing with the lego for girls. Really good.
on 29 October 2014
Granddaughter loves Lego south is added to what she already has. Loved it
on 19 April 2014
My grandaughter was 'over the moon', with this Christmas present, spending hours of fun putting it all together! Certainly provided the ideal mix of fun and initiative to while away Christmas day....and many other days to follow!
on 14 April 2014
I bought this for my niece's 9th birthday. She loved it. It's got lots of pieces to keep her amused and fits well with the Lego town she is building. Great fun if they are in to Lego and lots of playtime value.
on 16 December 2013
I bought this as present for my daughter in fantastic bargain. She loves it! There is a lots of little pieces so not recomended for under 6.
on 5 May 2014
An excellent choice for a gift. It provided hours of pleasure and will continue to do so. Lego never fails to be popular and is great for sharing and imaginative play.
on 9 March 2014
I bought this for my granddaughters 6th birthday and with a little help she managed to do it, now enjoys playing with it
on 4 January 2015
Purchased for my daughter who is six therefore some assistance needed to build the shop. However, well worth the effort as she had had many hours of fun playing with it.
on 16 January 2014
Total bargain, god this for my daughter for xmas, total bargain as half price. She is age 4 and needs help with it but loves the bakery, also got her the vets and pool.