on 2 January 2014
This is a very cute little buggy set for Lego Friends that goes especially well with all the water / beach related Lego friends sets. It was also easy enough for my daughter to build. She managed to follow the instructions extremely easily whereas she can struggle a just little with some of the larger sets.

An excellent set at a price that saved up pocket money can afford.
on 1 July 2013
I bought this and another similar one as a little present for my friend’s daughters aged 8 & 5, and they loved it. Their mum and I loved it as well as it gave us some time to enjoy our cup of coffee while the girls ensembled all the items in their packages and then they played together.
2 people found this helpful
on 7 June 2018
Very pleased.
on 16 February 2015
Arrived quickly, well packaged. Thought it might have been too tricky for my 6 year-old granddaughter but she loved it and managed to put it together all by herself.
on 2 May 2016
very happy with the item. so was the granddaughter
on 18 May 2016
Used for birthday cake decorations. Made a very unique cake.
on 30 June 2014
My daughter loves lego friends and is always wanting more and more. Another great piece to add to a collection.
on 28 May 2014
My grandaughter was delighted with this and plays so much with it, she wants more lego for her Birthday, which is a good idea.
on 25 June 2014
All Lego products are good and the Lego Friends is just the right price to give away as Birthday presents
on 27 January 2014
Very stimulating game and now in this version is even more girlie.
I love lego because is creative and it is for all the ages.