on 12 January 2016
The does what it needs to do - keeps my grubby fingers from messing up my screen. By the nature of these things they are fiddly to apply, but with a little patience this went on well.
It fails to stick in certain places like around the logo and on corner, but i wont hold it against the product.

Will certainly buy again when needed.
on 18 July 2014
Good points: they fit my Surface RT well, they are clear and almost invisible, quite cheap.

Bad (or neutral) points: Small circles cut out for camera need to be removed -- this is missing from the instructions (not a problem, just a pain to have to lift the film off at that point to remove them); there is slightly more friction than the 'naked' glass.

Overall, these things are always a pain to fit and this was no better or worse than the others I've used. A small area just beneath the 'Windows' symbol will not stick and is unsightly -- the screen had been de-greased and scrupulously cleaned beforehand, so it's either a fault or there's something slightly raised on the tablet. On balance, I'd rather have one of these covers on and protect my expensive machine than not and this seems as good as anything else at a similar price. A solid 'OK'!
on 7 June 2015
1 Month Update
I don't really like it, the screen protector doesn't look as great as I would like, not as clear, I do really like tech gear's tempered glass, but not so much the plastic ones. It kind of looks grainy now, and scratches easily when I use my surface pen. The tempered glass ones are much much better, clear, and the touch responsiveness is not affected. Techgear should make tempered glass protectors for the Surface too.
on 13 October 2013
The screen protectors arrived promptly and I put one on my screen immediately. The air bubbles all disappeared and you could not tell that the screen was covered with a protective film.
In a certain light it looked as if my screen was cracked so I had to take the screen protector off in order to examine the crack. On close inspection I had trapped a hair between the screen protector and the screen. it was a relief that I didn't have to return the Surface Pro but it was a waste of one of the screen protectors.
on 23 January 2014
More than 5 stars. The product have quality, and it was easy to installed it. It might took it up to 1 or 2 min the whole process. It worth which penny. Totally recommend it to protect the Surface and also seems that don't have the screen protector as it is clear.
on 17 March 2014
great value for money, found them a little awkward at first putting it on but after a few attempts of getting the bubbles out its been great and is an added protection to my Surface RT Windows 8 Tablet
on 30 June 2013
There are better ones out there, had difficulty applying it without bubbles and showed up all finger smudges. Unlike one using now which went on easier and doesn't show all the smudges.
on 21 October 2013
This is really good to put on your tablet as it protects it from scratches, easy to wipe and good quality. Bit tricky to put on but very good. Its strong and thick but the screen is still very clear. would recomend to buy and put on straight away to start protecting your tablet.
on 24 February 2014
It is pretty much standard in terms of functionality, the only issue is the hole in the screen that is supposed to sit over the forward-facing built-in camera. Just make sure that it is the right one for the particular model of Surface that you have bought, because they are not a standard fit, it seems.
on 15 January 2014
The screen protectors are of good quality and do not effect the screens performance, assuming you manage to apply it without too many air bubbles or dust underneath. I was always terrible at placing these onto small smartphones and wasn't looking forward to applying it to my 10.6" screen. They are easier than I imagined but I still didn't get it right, I dropped a star mainly because for the price I would like to have more than 2 attempts at it, but good product!