on 26 April 2016
For weeks and weeks this was on mt watch list ans I thought...It would be absolute pants.
But, has mega names in it. So remained on my watch list...I'm glad it did.

A real good movie that actually seemed like real friends meeting...it has that kind of authenticity and chemistry of characters and actors to be able to pull it off as a pretty decent recreation of a real event.

Deffo worth a watch for a slow afternoon chilling and light hearted.
Not overly funny or hysterical, more subdued...but still worth a fragment of your life to see. :)
4 people found this helpful
on 11 May 2014
Love this film!
It did take a while to get in to the film however it is definitely worth a watch( nothing to do with having the hottest guy in the world in it )
Beautiful story line which I can relate too, perfect beautiful film
5 people found this helpful
on 24 February 2016
High schoolers meet up ten years later at a reunion. Not much happens. I got bored. Characters were predictable and stereotypical with obvious storylines if any, happening. I wouldn't watch it again.
One person found this helpful
on 26 May 2016
This doesn't exist in Spain. Is dubbed and subtitled in latin Spanish. This is about a classmates reunion after 10 years. In USA this should be very common but not in Spain. I like Oscar Isaac's song.
on 17 June 2016
Too noisy and brash. Not my type of film at all. From the write up I thought it would be interesting to see how people reacted after 10 years but it was boring, disjointed and uninteresting. Acting not particularly good either.
on 25 March 2017
A little slow and not much of a storyline but ok to pass the time with
on 27 August 2017
An interesting topic, well played
on 14 October 2017
As expected
on 1 September 2013
I got this as heard not too bad reviews but I wasn't as impressed with the film and story line as I had thought, it was a little dull and not as enticing with Channing Tatum as some of his other films, a tame version of American Pie in some ways
on 7 March 2015
A quite nicely paced film - with lots of laughs and people to relate to from your own schooldays. Good ending - without being sloppy.
One person found this helpful