Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 19 January 2018
Sublime listening. I love the somewhat melancholy honesty and purity of their music
on 25 October 2013
I gave it 5 stars because its one of the best albums i have listened too. The music is beautiful. Her voice is lovely The lyrics have so much meaning.I would say that everyone has to listen to this album since i usually don't listen to this music but as soon as i heard youth i had to get the whole album. It won't be a waste of your time or money and it will be a album your probably listen to a lot.
on 9 March 2018
Awesome band and brilliant album! Listen to it loads!
on 23 February 2014
I was pointed in the direction of "Daughter" by a friend on Facebook. Being a 50 something old rocker I wasn't expecting to like this "newer stuff", but I was wrong, and her hainting voice is excellent and I would highly recommend listening to the band.
on 24 September 2013
Now a days it is quite difficult to find an spectacular album that fills your expectations.

After listening one of the first hits from Daughter, "Youth, I decided to buy the album because I though the sound that this band creates quite appealed my taste. Unfortunately I was a little bit disappointed after the second hearing because it looks to me like a continuous atmospheric cool sound that it did not end to satisfy me.

Lyrics are nice but it did not definitely touch my soul.
on 9 March 2018
Good service - will use again
on 17 January 2016
So glad I found out about Daughter and their beautiful music, can't stop playing 'If You Leave'. Their new recently released 'Not to Disappear' (January 2016) is wonderful too.
on 17 December 2017
Very pleased with this item
on 6 November 2013
Well I love this album, its enchanting and haunting, would say similar to bat for lashes style of music, but dare I say it probably better, loving all the tracks they link together so well, about love and loss, really like, smother, youth, still, in fact I like them all really is that good!! Go and buy it, had a week and hasn't left my cd player I am hooked
on 13 July 2014
An absorbing album that gets deeper on each listening.

Echoes of other great acts like Florence, Goldfrapp and London Grammar, maybe a bit of Enya ... maybe many other masters of the subtle.

Highly recommended if you want a 10 track late evening journey to chill-out.