on 1 June 2013
These really do what they say. To start with they are very comfortable when worn inside a crash helmet. You don't get to see the edge of the lenses and a couple of journeys I have literally forgotten they were there.

The real bonus is the fig free side of things even with a face mask on an early sunny morning and me giving a good breath they have refused to fog. For this they get the 5 stars alone, the comfort is a real bonus.

Top wrap around shades for full face crash helmet riders in all sunny temperatures.
on 4 May 2017
On receipt I liked the look and feel of these sunglasses. Took on holiday and on 2nd day an arm broke off when putting glasses on my head. On inspection i found that it was connected to the lens by small plastic hinges which had shattered. No excessive force was used. It may have been a defect in this particular item, but it seems strange to me that the lens are shatterproof, but the arm can snap off so easily! Returning for refund.
on 6 April 2017
Love the fact they "wrap around" your face. Helps against glare from the side when driving resulting in less migraines.
on 18 March 2017
good fit but fog up very easy
on 2 March 2017
They do what they're supposed to, feel comfortable and you often forget you're wearing them. Only criticism is that they lift slightly at speed, when the visor is up, but that's expected really. Arrived within a few days of placing the order. Recommended
on 5 June 2017
Fab glasses, fit good in my helmet and are comfortable, would highly recommend these, I also bought a clear pair for night use
on 17 August 2016
I havea giant head and they still fit perfectly under my helmet!
on 30 May 2017
Excellent
on 3 March 2017
Excellent sunglasses.
Fit perfectly in fact they fit feel and look better than a pair of £50 sunglasses I purchased 6 months ago.
on 18 October 2016
I've never written a review before, but felt compelled to chip in. I have ridden many, many, miles over the years. I've been a despatch rider, a riding instructor and I do a 120 miles commute 5 days a week. These glasses are amazing value for money. They are almost perfect shape wise except for the slight kick out at the end of the arms. They do scratch relatively easily, but still do the job of protecting the eyes. I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I often put them on and take them off on the move. In order to do this they have to live unprotected and loose in the outside pocket of my coat. Where this pair has lived for over a year, finally snapping a couple of weeks ago. I have just ordered another pair, and if they only lasted 4 or 5 months I'd be happy and would just order another pair. These glasses are one of those rare things that does its so well is well designed and cheap buy.