VINE VOICEon 3 January 2014
Because I like to keep a written diary and set of appointments I still have a planner. This works fine and is fit for purpose. There is really not much else to say, other than it was not too expensive.
on 8 November 2013
I have used Collins Diaries for many years and although expensive compared with buying a Diary, not a refill, from a Superstore, it goes well in the Leather Collins Organiser.
on 8 May 2014
I buy these refills every year for my diary as they are practical, and good value. The diary in which they fit is also excellent quality. Ideal for home or work.
on 6 November 2013
Ordered for my daughter, exactly what she needed for her filofax but cheaper. Arrived really quickly so she is able to start planning 2014 well in advance!
on 8 January 2014
I am self-employed and even in these techno days I still like to have my filofax as backup - if the iPhone fails at least I know where I am working!
on 20 July 2013
Good quality refill pages in a clear easy to use format.I have ordered these pages beefore and found them better than other comparable products.
on 15 October 2013
They have a great layout for organising each day.
The paper quality is high.
Fits in Filofax Metropol.
Reasonably well priced.
on 3 January 2014
The refill is exactly what it is supposed to be ie a diary for use in 2014. Good quality pages and an adequate amount of space for each day.
on 12 May 2014
Happy with product serves the purposereasonably priced and rectified my problem would recommendthis product which is of a high quality
on 13 January 2014
Bought this for stocking pressie for my daughter who needed a refill for the personal organizer - great for her work purposes