on 4 January 2016
Excellent product
on 24 June 2013
Due to the amount of work coming in for our business next year we needed next year's diary, and quick. Ordered it online and it arrived 3 days later, very happy co-ordinator means happy me!!

Usual Collins standard page a day diary, perfect for our needs and well recommended!!
on 3 June 2015
Bargain
on 14 January 2013
The earliest available desk diary anywhere, arrived in good time. Would have liked it to include times though. Beggars can't be choosers.
on 2 February 2015
good diary
on 29 December 2014
SPOT ON
on 26 November 2014
Nice and strong diary. Plus can be purchased early.
on 17 April 2014
required a 2015 diary for bookings as early as possible in 2014. Diary was exactly what I needed & exactly what it stated it was
on 6 October 2014
PLEASED
on 18 February 2014
I need diaries for up to 2 years in advance for my business. The Collins diaries are always the first available. I'd love if they made the early edition available in another colour rather than black but aside from that it's perfect for my needs.