Format: DVD|Change

on 12 November 2016
I saw this by chance, while looking for another DVD. I have bought other DVDVs of them in the past, but for me this is even better. It has been put together by the director of the film Avatar, and I was mesmerised from start to end. You know that these artists are actually doing these performances live, but your mind keeps saying this cannot be possible. I would highly recommend that you buy this. It is a DVD that can be watched again and again.
on 2 June 2017
if I could give it a 10 star I would captivating from start to finish cirque du soleil you are true masters I salute you
on 6 June 2017
I first saw this in the theatre in 3D and it is so beautiful I wanted to own it and we have watched it over and over again. Made all the more beautiful by watching it in 3D.
on 2 March 2017
Play it and play it loud . Eye candy to make you smile.
on 3 September 2016
Brings the circus into your home.
on 19 May 2017
magnificent ..simply ...worth every cent.
on 10 April 2017
Wonderful really enjoyed this movie
I bought this for my parents as a "demo" disc for their 3D TV and Blu-Ray player. They loved it because it was "different" - there's no verbal dialogue, the story is told through the acting/acrobatics and the music. The sets and costumes are sumptuous and the music is wonderful. My father said despite being tired and intending to watch this disc in small segments once they started watching it was so compelling they watched it all the way through and loved it. The filming and 3D effects are top notch too. The only minor gripe is that there are two discs in the pack and the 3D version isn't too clearly differentiated from the normal version. Otherwise, this disc set is a big hit and something truly a bit different. Recommended.
on 8 December 2013
Cique Du Solei - Mondi Lontani is a great 3D experience. This could be a great demo disc for anyone who is interested todays 3D technology. Also, the content is also entertaining and it is hard to get bored with Cirque Du Solei.
on 14 July 2016
If you have a 3d tv and Blu Ray player and you don't have this in your collection, WHY NOT????? This was one on the first 3d presentations I ever watched having never gone to see a 3d movie at the cinema. Having seen this first on the now defunct SKY 3D channel, I was blown away. I believe that SKY converted it to 3D which in my opinion never gives a true 3D experience. This presentation of the performance is way better and so worth having in your collection. Even if you are not a fan of Cirque Du Soleil, as I was, this production will captivate you from start to end.

Please buy this for the sake of your 3D TV!