Customer reviews

Expert Shield - THE Crystal Clear Screen Protector for: Microsoft Surface RT & Windows 8 Pro 10.6" Tablet *Lifetime Guarantee*
Size: Microsoft Surface RT / Windows 8 Pro 10.6"|Change

on 1 January 2014
Screen protector went on just like any other. Packaging suggests it will bubble less than others, has a nice feel once applied and can be re-applied as necessary. Didn't bubble better or worse than any other and judicious use of credit card got rid of most of them, but not noticeably different from other protectors. It did feel rather tactile once applied so that was good. Can't comment on whether it can be re-applied as I'm not taking it off to find out and not any easier to remove dust specks from the sticky side than any other protector. Lopped off a star because expensive and only one in pack. Delivery very prompt, however, and that was really why I paid the extra for this as others had a wide delivery window.
on 7 January 2015
The screen protector does the job and I have not noticed any drop in the quality of the colors coming through.

However the protector does have a slight impact on the fluidity of the S-pen (slightly more force required to write / annotate). But this is a trade off that I am happy with.

1) I would recommend attaching long strips of sellotape to the corners of the top cover before removing this from the screen itself.
2) get a pencil and wrap sellotape around the end

* Clean the tablet surface thoroughly with a microfiber cloth.
* Lay the screen protector down and slowly peel back the lower adhesive cover
* If any dust particles / dirt still remain under the screen,
-> carefully peel the screen back holding the sellotape,
-> use the pencil to dab the areas where the dirt is located to remove,
-> carefully place the screen back.
-> Use a piece of card to massage any bubbles out towards the edges of the tablet

* Once satisfied, remove the top adhesive layer with the sellotape strips attached to leave the screen in place underneath.

I got a bubble free / dirt free finish without the need for a steam filled room.
on 31 January 2014
These are awesome screen protectors, and the company do respect the guarantee! I've got three Nexus devices, the 5, 7 and 10, and bought these one of protectors for each of them a few years ago. I've since needed to replace my 7 screen and have bought a new 7 model protector. At the same time I approached them because the protector on my Nexus 5 phone was very worn and they replaced it without question; removing the old one I found that the screen was as good as new. All I can say is how great they are, the company and the product.
on 24 August 2015
Having used a lot of screen covers in the past and always getting frustrated with bubbling etc, when I read the description for this product with its 'bubble-free guarantee' I thought they were doing something completely new, and so I bought two for my kids Hudls at twice the price I would have paid for the official Tesco ones. However, there's absolutely no difference to the other screen covers I have used in the past. The first one went on reasonably OK, and then when I applied the second one there were bubbles I simply could not remove. That one is now in the bin and I am £20 worse off.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2017
It works as a shield, that's why I bought it. It's a screen protector.
on 23 April 2014
Package arrived undamaged and quickly, which is unusual round here because normally it takes a couple of weeks.

Having read the instructions fully, I preceded to carefully clean the Surface and put the new protector on......... Somewhere along line, I seem to have developed all the sensitivity of a breeze block. Even using a credit card, it still looks like it's got measles.

I can't fault the product, just the idiot who tried to fit it.
on 21 February 2015
do not buy as it comes in a very dirty condition & rubbish material have much better then this one
on 1 July 2017
Incredible quality - fairly easy to apply. Unfortunately I live in Romania and by the time it reached my house it was already bent... Even though it's thin, stylus pen still has an error margin.
on 21 April 2015
like all screen protectors it does the job. Just make sure you clean the screen first.
on 17 August 2014