on 16 January 2014
Lovely soft socks, reached to the top of my boots. Unfortunately the sock length shrunk after one wash. (manufacturers washing instructions followed)
Still usable but now just over calf length.
on 3 October 2013
Could be thicker so only gave 4 stars otherwise nice long leg to keep the wearer warm.Suitable to wear around the house with slippers.
on 15 January 2014
Good warm socks to wear in willies. Could do with being available in bigger sizes as well for ladies with larger feet
on 10 April 2014
They wear a Mother's Day pressie from my daughter as she got me a pink pair for Christmas a knew I loved them. They are cosy warm, and my feet are cushioned. They are good in wellie sand other boots. I can roll the top of them over my boot so have bit of colour showing.
on 2 October 2013
Ideal for inside your wellie keeps your feet warm.ideal in the snow or cold weather.would definitely recommend to other people.
on 13 May 2014
Lovely comfy socks that wash well and don't shrink. Would buy more from this source as great service. Thank you.
on 4 July 2014
Brilliant idea I don't know why I didn't buy any before.
on 7 October 2013
They are comfy but I misread the description and thought I was getting more than one pair. I had better read more carefully in future.
on 4 June 2016
I was delighted with the socks until I wore them! Within just a few minutes they had ridden down my legs and slipped forward under my feet.
I certainly don't recommend these socks.
on 30 January 2015
keeps my feet warm, great colour, shame they don't come in multi-packs like the children's wellie socks and men's wellie socks I bought but just means I will have to buy some more.