on 15 April 2014
Lovely costume. My daughter needed it for a 1920s party at school. I ordered it on a Friday and was told estimated delivery would be the following Friday-Tuesday. I needed it for the party on Friday, so I emailed the supplier (Raven 7) via Amazon and asked if they could treat as an emergency - which they duly did! Costume arrived on the Tuesday, 4 days early! The outfit is lovely. My daughter is a size 10-12 and the Medium size fitted perfectly. Would definitely recommend.
on 26 October 2014
This gorgeous outfit arrived very quickly, within a couple of days of ordering. It is superb! Material fine, delicate lace detail on front, plain on the back. Fringing along the bottom of dress and tassels both front and back. Fringing on front with gold beads on top and bottom of dress. Some comments suggest lots of beads fall off. My experience was one or two, but nothing disastrous. Definitely worth the money and I will happily wear again - should the occasion arise! It was perfect for the 1920s themed night.
on 26 May 2014
Don't hesitate girls! This is a lovely dress and much better quality than I hoped. I got size 12/14 and I wasn't sure whether I should go larger as I have quite a large bust, but I needn't have worried it is a comfortable fit and I am really looking forward to wearing it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 February 2015
Lovely dress. The fit was perfect and I am a generous size 12 okay maybe 14, but still plenty of room without looking baggy. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing to dress up 1920s style. Teamed with a feather boa and feathered head piece, I felt the part.
on 2 November 2013
purchased for line dance fancy dress party. very much admired. very good quality, generous fit. definitely to be recommended - good product.
on 30 September 2013
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the dress, I was expecting something cheap looking but it is really rather nice!
on 6 October 2013
The dress is a good fit I am a 14uk dress and wanted something that would give a bit of room around the hip. This dress does that. The lace panel at the front can't really be noticed but is a nice touch.
on 10 April 2014
I checked out the reviews before I bought this dress as I didn't want a cheap looking dress.

It looked great on. Got a size 12 which was perfect. Only downfall is that you might lose some of the beads as they are only held on by small knots in the fringes. Overall a great buy that I can use again.
on 5 February 2016
bought this for an up and coming fancy dress, I'm about a 14 to 16 so I bought the next size 16 to 18 as costumes tend to come a bit snug, and this fitted perfect, the quality is brilliant for the money and looks great on.
on 12 June 2015
It looks as in the picture (the dress only). It has fringes all around, not like other dresses on the front side only. The golden colour is golden. The lace is on the front side only, but the fabric that the back side is made of fits well and it looks natural as a whole. I really like that dress.