on 8 May 2013
I bought this for my 4 year old grandson, who loves Finding Nemo. It was primarily for a holiday to Florida. We returned from holiday yesterday and this backpack was so useful. It held all his 'stuff' for the flight, his books, DS etc and a few of his mum's things too. It fitted his shoulders well and he loved wearing it. We were caught in a few torrential thunderstorms but the items inside the backpack always stayed dry - it is truly waterproof and was severeley tested! The bag itself attracted many comments from other people wanting to buy one for their own children/grandchildren. A big thumbs up for this item from me and my grandson!
on 17 March 2014
This is a great backpack. When it first arrived, I thought it was going to be too small but when you open it up it's clear that you can fit quite a lot in there - you could easily fit swimming stuff and a drink and snack. The straps are comfortable, the shape sits against the back very nicely and my sons seems to have no problem carrying it (he's 4.5 and pretty sturdy). The way you close the bag is quite interesting - the top folds over a couple of times and then the two ends clip together. I think children will get used to how this works with a bit of practise. The clasp itself isn't too stiff, which is great for little hands. I would definitely recommend this backpack: it's a very fun design, it packs down to nothing but expands to fit a fair amount, it has a useful little pocket for change, snacks, stones, whatever your little one likes to collect and it's not too expensive, especially considering they can probably start using it when they're very little. I will have to take look at the famous Trunki suitcase now, I'm impressed with the brand's design and holidays aren't far off.
VINE VOICEon 23 June 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This bag seems very well-made and is surprisingly lightweight. It has lovely reflective markings and this will be very useful in the winter months, as an added safety product, for walking back from swimming lessons. At the 'tail' end, there is a great pocket where your child can put their locker money, etc, and not need to rummage around in the wet section to find it!

The bag is fairly spacious easily fits a poncho towel, wet swimsuit, and goggles inside of it. It also will fit armbands if they have been deflated. I am not sure that there is quite enough room to fit a full-size towel in there, so it is primarily aimed at younger children I would presume. The clip arrangement at the top is a lovely way of ensuring that your child doesn't end up with a wet back and neck when walking back from the swimming pool.

Overall, I cannot find much to fault with it. It is important to realise that this is probably only useful up to the age of 8 or 9 maximum though. This is due to the size of it rather than any other reason. If you have a particularly petite child you may get away with it for longer.
on 10 February 2015
My 3 year old loves it! He uses it for preschool to store his spare clothes in (2 sets - trousers, top, pants and socks). He carries it himself on his back and it is not overbearing. I think it is a bit small if he was to put a large towel for swimming and goggles in a box in it. The clip could be a bit stronger as it does come undone if tugged at (or if hung by the loop), but on the flip side it means my son can open and close it without help. He chose the design himself from the selection available and absolutely loves it!
on 8 November 2013
This is the second one of this type of bag I have got, they are really good bags. My daughter loves the bright colours and there's plenty of room for stuff needed for a growing child when out and about.
on 17 December 2014
So cute and functional!
At the moment i fit 2 swimsuits, 2 towels and a snack/drink in this bag and it is a very tight squeeze, but when my daughter starts swimming on her own (and i dont need to bring things for my self as well) it will be perfect with room to spare.

My daughter loves it and calls it her Nemo Bag and proudly wears it into the swimming pool.

It is very light weight but durable.
on 28 January 2014
Bought for a 2 (nearly 3) year old and she absolutely loves it! It's the perfect size for her to carry and the design is really cute. It is great for carrying swimming things or just the little ones 'essentials' on a day out. I would definitely recommend this product for smaller children.

I word of caution about the size of the bag. I would say that this design is suitable for a child around the age of three as we also bought one of the other designs (same size as this one) for a six year old and it was way too small and had to be sent back. For an older child, go for the whale/shark ones as they are bigger, fine for a child of around six.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I know that the backpack is primarily meant to be used for going swimming or to keep items dry in the rain but since this arrived my son is obsessed with it and uses it to carry all of his toys around the house from room to room. My son is a toddler and so cannot operate the roll top close or catch but I'm sure he'll work it out as he gets older. I love how bright the bag is and the little reflective strips and my son since discovering the little zip pouch in the tail is obsessed with this too (he can operate the zip fine by himself). The straps are nice and padded for little arms and shoulders although I wouldn't be putting anything too heavy in there but it is still nice from a comfort angle. I think I shall be purchasing another one of these but in a different design (so we can tell which bag is which) for my daughter when she gets older and possibly a few may end up on the Christmas list for nieces and nephews. A gorgeous little backpack that will get plenty of use swimming etc or just transporting toys from room to room!

EDIT 28/06/2014:-
We recently went away to a wedding over the weekend and my son took his paddlepak with him and filled it with his and his baby sisters toys. He loved carrying the toys around in his little fish bag and looked super cute doing so. He was really pleased with himself getting to help Mummy and Daddy by carrying his bag in and out of the hotel (and insisted on carrying it around with him over the weekend too). The bag more than handled the demands of a toddler (and other children who wanted a go of the bag too) and not only could we spot him from the brightness of the bag when he was off playing with the other children but it held everything we needed to keep him amused during the wedding and reception. A brilliant little bag that I would highly recommend.
EDIT 21/07/2014:-
The bag has just been away on a camping trip with us and I can confirm that it more than handled the very wet rainy conditions as we were trying to unpack and re-pack the car as it had my son and daughters toys in which some were electronic but are still in perfect condition and working.
on 6 May 2013
I dont have kids on my own, but as an uncle to many I'm constantly trying to find the perfect gifts.

What could be cuter than this for a three-year old? They won't leave home without it! It's not just for swimming and beach trips -- it's their favourite accessory bar none.

It is well built, looks adorable and is safe to use for kids. And the size is appropriate.

You bet I'm their favourite uncle now...
on 18 April 2013
I bought this for my son before our holiday as a swim bag, but ended up using it as a nappy bag while we were away. I just love it. The little pocket in the tail is great for storing a dummy or something small to keep it easily accessible. We used it for our hotel room key. The loops on the back are great for personalising it and the reflective strips on the shoulder straps are always a good thing. I'm so pleased I bought it!