on 29 April 2013
I have not listened to Darlenes' music for a while now, I have loved her worship style and anything that is Jesus based will always get my attention.

It is a fabulous C.D, full of powerful worship songs, which I am sure will live on as 'Shout to the Lord' has. We will be singing some of these songs in eternity. What a massive blessing Darlene is. Thank you for being brave enough to do this and proclaim the name of Jesus in the earth today!
on 13 May 2017
Absolutely amazing. This cd has been on non-stop since I got it. I had one fave song but now I love all of them. Even the intro's to the songs stir the spirit. I hope anyone who gets this is truly blessed.
on 8 September 2017
Absolutely fantastic !
on 16 March 2017
Simply awesome!!
on 9 May 2013
Buy it, buy it ,buy it. It is an album for now! The whole album...every track is wonderful. Play it loud...be careful playing it in the car
because you want to move and sing and shout...for anyone who loves "live" music this is for you.
Its a Spirit Filled work of art...so you WILL be laugh, cry and certainly feel the power of God wash over you.
Buy it and be very blessed.
on 30 April 2013
There are so many encouraging, stirring, faith building songs on this one CD that it makes it worth every penny you spend on it
on 21 April 2013
Excellent album recommend this to everyone. Especially love victors crown have played this over and over again. very very good
on 12 January 2014
I have been inspired through reading this daily devotional. The personal relationship that Darlene has with Jesus shines through and has encouraged me to reflect on my own relationship with God and to try to know him more
on 14 March 2014
I bought the album a week ago and i have played it non-stop in my car, singing. This is a remarkable powerful and amazing album, every song touches you and they are so spirit breathed. Darlene is an amazing songwriter and true worshipper and all the other workship leaders who contributed are great. I will buy this album for friends and family, as I have been waking up singing these songs....they are that powerful. You truly connect with God in a supernatural way using this powerful worship album. I have been totally blessed with this worship album and my son loves it too, and he is 2 and half years old.

Ashma
on 7 October 2013
Darlene Zschech and the band at their best. This is a wonderful collection of beautiful worship songs - can't stop playing it! Thank you for this brilliant CD.