Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 August 2017
Despite having the deluxe DVD and double CD version I had to have the vinyl version to complete my Bowie vinyl collection most of which I have had for 40 years. The packaging is excellent with differences from the deluxe DVD/CD version. So sad that Bowie's triumphant return to form was cut short. I recommend Blackstar and the Lazarus LP which includes Bowie's last 3 recordings as well as the cast's versions of his greatest songs.
on 22 August 2017
Glad I got this not having any other of Bowies stuff and then bought Black Star
on 1 March 2014
It might have been a few years since his last release but was worth It and played often. Recognisably Bowie.
on 12 October 2015
Superb
on 3 April 2017
Fabulous as ever
on 26 April 2017
Excellent work by David, love it.
on 2 September 2017
perfect nuff said
on 18 April 2013
As a massive Bowie fan for YEARS, you always wonder if a new album is going to let him down.This is a great piece of work and grows on me the more I hear it.It has made me dig out a lot of his work that I've not heard for a long time in particular "Lodger" of which there are elements on this album. The man is a God as far as I'm concerned and the only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is that I don't know it well enough yet. Definately a must for all serious Bowie fans.
on 19 October 2013
The music & lyrics on TND are just TNT! Younger artists should just go and hang their heads in shame. This genius is still pushing the boudaries of his craft whilst others settled long ago for a more comfortable life/career. God bless you Mr B! I never found the album instantly likeable but having played it more, I now absolutely love it!
on 19 April 2017
I have bought the various formats and editions but vinyl really does sound better. It may be the process and frame of mind you have to get into, relax and take your time rather than a immediate reward of music on tap from MP3 which I still use a lot on the go but this is a great way to hear great music - and it's Bowie!