on 1 April 2017
Beautifully engraved. Lovely item. Fast delivery
on 26 June 2013
I ordered this gift online for my Mums birthday present as i think its a nice personal gift that comes from the heart. the delivery told me it was going to come on my mums birthday at the earliest. so i emailed the seller expressing my concerns and they got straight back to me and told me they will complete the product early and sent it out early, sure enough it came 3 days before her birthday.; The Glass and little mini vodka you get with it came in a lovely boxes and unharmed and also the the writing was was so delicate and neat. very pleased!
on 23 February 2013
I bought this as a gift for my Husband. Excellant quality engraving brilliant. recommended for anyone who wants personalised gift
on 14 May 2015
Good quality, however I asked for a name which ended in an 's' so obviously the possessive apostrophe is needed but not the 's' afterwards. It came with an 's.

This didn't make it wrong but as I asked for just the apostrophe I was annoyed it was different on arrival.
on 21 July 2014
Received 2 glasses as ordered but no vodka
on 31 January 2017
Was so impressed with this product. It is beautiful, nice sized glass. Great quality engraving and arrived in great time and packaged pergfectly to avoid any damage. I will be ordering again!!
on 18 December 2015
Delivery a little slower than I'd have liked but that could be due to Christmas. Product well wrapped and protected and as described. Writing accurate although a little smaller than expected.
on 18 December 2015
Thank you! Even though i submitted a message mishap it was an excellent service and arrived well in time before Christmas. Would definitely recommend.
on 10 June 2016
came before due date. packaged really well. engraved really well with the exact message I had asked for. really pleased. thank you. would reccomend.
on 2 December 2013
I was very happy with this product, the writing was lovely and greatly placed as well as it being very well secured for the journey.