Customer reviews

on 15 November 2017
Our toddler love splaying with this to make different meals for herself and others. She love she stickers - she's a toddler. These are great because they are recognisable and fun to her and she can use them to "play" and pretend at something familiar. The downsides are that some of the food is quite "American" in style and that the stickers are not reusable (as in other similar priced products by this same company) as I had assumed.
One person found this helpful
on 17 October 2015
I love just about everything that Melissa and Doug do and know that I can rely on them for a high quality product that my children want to play with and this item is no exception. As soon as the children saw it they wanted to play with it and were very eager to create some bizarre and unusual meals! It is also a great teaching tool if you are looking for something to support a healthy eating topic. It creates a fun way to discuss healthy and unhealthy food, portion sizes and what makes a suitable meal as well as creating an opportunity for a group of children to discuss likes and dislikes, developing their understanding that everyone is different. As another reviewer said it is a shame the stickers can't be reused so do be careful when deciding where you want to stick that sticker!
on 29 July 2015
I bought this for my nephew who has a new little sister in his life. The stickers are varied and of good quality and the only disappointing thing about it was that the stickers are not reusable unlike other sticker pads by the same make. Having said that it has given him a lot of pleasure to concoct bizarre meals for his mummy!
My tip would be to read the description clearly before buying!
3 people found this helpful
on 30 December 2015
Expected these to be reusable stickers like the other ones in the range, they're not, they are single use. That said, there's a lot of stickers and plates, and they kept our 2 year old entertained. Decent value and quality item, but expect to buy more once the stickers are used.
One person found this helpful
on 5 March 2016
My daughter loves these books - they keep her occupied for hours on end so love getting her them. The pages tear easily however and the accessories end up all over the house so I would suggest attaching a bag to the back of the book. Well priced and quick delivery.
on 30 September 2016
I made the same mistake as a lot of other purchasers in thinking it was a reusable sticker pad like the other Melissa & Doug pads. Luckily I've realised before my 3yr old got hold of it and I think I might try laminating it so she can reuse. Plenty of stickers and scenes.
on 23 June 2016
My 5 year old daughter has played with these stickers so much crafting weird concoctions of tasty treats & finding herself hilarious, such a good idea & a nice way to demonstrate balanced, healthy eating.
on 1 August 2017
Was slightly disappointed as not the reusable stickers like the other Melissa & Doug sets we have but my own fault for not reading it properly! Would be more fun if reusable in my opinion
on 17 June 2017
We have the other sticker pads in this series and part of the appeal the bright coloured bold stickers and the fact they are reuseable. Such a shame that this one isn't! You could then have fun doing lots of different meals over again. Our son is a fussy eater so it's really could for teaching about different foods.
on 22 February 2018